Presales Questions- Can I upgrade my plan later?

Popular automatic website translation tool

Presales Questions- Can I upgrade my plan later?

Postby skyiron » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:53 am

I'm interested in trying the 15day trial. Is it possible to test Gtranslate on a local development server? I don't need to test indexing of pages, I just want to see that translated pages work with my customizations and familiarise myself with the software.

Another question. I don't want to purchase Gtranslate immediately as the site will not go online for sometime. Can I test it, stop the trial and then purchase it later?

I am looking at buying the custom bilingual plan ($109.89 per year), but I expect that I will want to upgrade to all languages later. Is upgrading relatively straight forward? How would I go about upgrading?

Sorry for all the questions!
skyiron

Re: Presales Questions- Can I upgrade my plan later?

Postby Yana » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi,

1. You cannot test paid version on localhost but you can create dev sub-domain and test it .
2. Yes, you can test it for free during 15 days. then you can cancel subscription and purchase it later.
3.You can change your subscription plan any time. You just need to subscribe to the multilingual plan and cancel bilingual subscription.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana