Forum Archive - Exclude modules from translation?

Exclude modules from translation?
Sep 24, 2012 9:31 am by Nikolas
Hello This is final hurdle for me to be 100% happy with Gtranslate :) . In my website I have some parts or modules I would like to exclude from translation. Reason? These modules are dynamic and they will get to heavy(cache) for my site thats why I want to exclude them. 1) Forum 2) RSS Feeds I already tried to put in this code [size=150:25xsgi3g]class="notranslate"[/size:25xsgi3g] into Module Class Suffix area in the administrator panel for each module. Unfortunately it didn't work. Any suggestions from anyone will be appreciated. Regards Nikolas
Re: Exclude modules from translation?
Sep 24, 2012 10:26 am by Yana
Hi, Please try to add redirect rule in your .htaccess file after "RewriteEngine On" line. Here is an example: RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/forum/(.*) /forum/$2 [R=301,L]
Sep 24, 2012 2:50 pm by Nikolas
Hi I still get the forum translated. Is there any other way to do it? To exclude module? I would like to ask where it says forum should I replace whith my http://www.mysite.com/forum the whole address field of the page? RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/forum/(.*) /forum/$2 [R=301,L] Thank you
Sep 24, 2012 3:59 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please reactivate username and password, so I can check it?
Sep 24, 2012 4:08 pm by Nikolas
Hi Yana Yes ofcourse, Its already done:) thank you
Sep 24, 2012 4:46 pm by Yana
Hi, I've added the redirect rule for forum. Could you please check it?
Sep 24, 2012 5:00 pm by Nikolas
Unfortunately no changes , the forum translation is still there :(
Sep 24, 2012 5:02 pm by Nikolas
Can I force no translate for some pages and just edit the menu lines by force?
Sep 24, 2012 5:03 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please clear your browser cache or try with another browser? I can see it doesn't translate /forum page
Sep 24, 2012 5:04 pm by Yana
You can use class="notranslate" for tags and modules . for example <div class="notranslate">Your text </div>
Sep 24, 2012 5:15 pm by Nikolas
Hi Sorry to say that but it still translate the forum. The forum is only shown when logged in not for guests. You have to log on front-end so you can see it . I tried with different browsers but the translation goes on. Well maybe there is no solution after all. :(