Forum Archive - Exclude some pages from translating

Exclude some pages from translating
Dec 2, 2011 5:26 pm by [email protected]
Hi, I am looking for a way to exclude translation of a joomla component on my website. You mentioned in one of the forum topics that "You can also select to translate only selected pages" translate-only-post-wordpress-with-pro-t1151.html How do I do that? Thanks
Re: Exclude some pages from translating
Dec 3, 2011 4:31 pm by [email protected]
Hi, This plugin could be really useful for some websites - but there has to be a way to exclude content components from translation - in my case, it is impossible to do it manually with <span>... for every text entry. I basically needed 10 translated pages + all modules and the rest left in the original language. I would like to uninstall, remove license and a refund please
Re: Exclude some pages from translating
Dec 5, 2011 6:13 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is possible to do if you edit your template to add the necessary notranslate tags. So there is no need to edit all the articles to do that.