Forum Archive - Flags Not showing

Flags Not showing
Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm by [email protected]
The flags are not showing on my web site. I have several sites and its not showing on any off them Here an example and yes I have turned the module on to show flags. http://propertybuyerspain.com/ if needed I can post more URL but I do not want to appear as a forum spammer so I only posted this one.
Re: Flags Not showing
Mar 29, 2011 10:57 am by Edvard
You are using Google Default translation method. Please read the translation method option description and choose which is best for you. BTW. You may consider using the Pro version, which is ideal for real estate websites. With it you can stick an international client who searches in his native language to buy a house.