Forum Archive - Home not being translated and showing old one

Home not being translated and showing old one
Sep 23, 2017 12:40 am by electroya
Hi there, I have been using Gtranslate Enterprise, and everything is fine. But last day we got a problem with the web page loading time increasing, so we had to deactivate every plugin to check witch one was guilty. We found that a captcha plugin we had was doing problems so we delete it. Every product seems to be translated and everything fine, except for home page. When you change language from spanish to any other it shows a cached version of the web without any plugin look, every other page is correctly translated but for home page. Web is https://www.electroya.com Thanks in advance, Boris
Re: Home not being translated and showing old one
Sep 23, 2017 11:20 pm by electroya
Never mind. It was my own damn server serving me a cached version even that I was forcing to refresh it.
Re: Home not being translated and showing old one
Sep 24, 2017 1:29 pm by Yana
Hi, Good to hear that the issue is fixed. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.