Flags not working

Popular automatic website translation tool

Flags not working

Postby ASpanishProperty » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:02 pm

I have set the flags on the default version and the first 2 flags do no function at all, and they never did. All I get is nothing. If i select another language for example German it works fine but also if i click the first 2 flags it stays in German

I also do not know what you did with the custom I would have the same issue there with the flags too, and know the custom has quite all together
ASpanishProperty

Re: Flags not working

Postby Yana » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi,
This is related to your template. The logo covers English flag and the part of Catalan flag.
This is your designer's task. Sorry but we are not supposed to change your website template. Your webmaster should be able to make appropriate changes in the template.css. We can solve only the problems with GTranslate. The plugin works properly.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby ASpanishProperty » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 pm

thanks all working now as moved to a new position... Please now we are in business.

Thanks so much, no need for the custom now as I moved things around and works like it suppose to you can remove the custom if you like
ASpanishProperty

Postby Yana » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi,
I have deleted the custom module
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana