Forum Archive - Google keeps translating languages "turned off"

Google keeps translating languages "turned off"
Jul 5, 2012 9:28 pm by erikleirdal
I used to have a lot of languages on the site. Now I only have native language which is translated to English. Still I can access the other languages, and what bothers me is Google still indexes them... Example: http://www.argolis-yacht.no/es/yachts/b ... cruiser-36 I have removed ES from GTranslate setup...
Re: Google keeps translating languages "turned off"
Jul 5, 2012 9:47 pm by erikleirdal
In an search result of my page, Google is also reporting "...blablabla... Javascript is required to use GTranslate free tranlator...." I dont use free translater. I bought PRO. Something wrong? I upgraded to Joomla 2.5 not long ago...
Jul 6, 2012 5:43 pm by Yana
Hi, You can write a rule in your .htaccess file to redirect unwanted languages to homepage. Please check your sitemap and remove the languages which you don't want to be indexed by Google. GTranslate doesn't require javasript.
Jul 6, 2012 6:10 pm by erikleirdal
Thank you! I wrote you an email. I've upgraded to Joomla 2.5. Is the registered version for Joomla 2.5 different from when I was running 1.6? If so, can you resend new release?
Jul 6, 2012 6:38 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your mail.