Forum Archive - Hacked content detected on my translated subdomain

Hacked content detected on my translated subdomain
Oct 29, 2016 7:42 pm by goldena
Hi, I recently got a message in the Google Search Console that one of my translated subdomains may have been hacked. Is anyone else having this issue? How should I go about fixing it? Here is the message: To: Webmaster of http://domain.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank, Google has detected that your site has been hacked by a third party who created malicious content on some of your pages. This critical issue utilizes your site’s reputation to show potential visitors unexpected or harmful content on your site or in search results. It also lowers the quality of results for Google Search users. Therefore, we have applied a manual action to your site that will warn users of hacked content when your site appears in search results. To remove this warning, clean up the hacked content, and file a reconsideration request. After we determine that your site no longer has hacked content, we will remove this manual action. Following are one or more example URLs where we found pages that have been compromised. Review them to gain a better sense of where this hacked content appears. The list is not exhaustive. http://es.domain.com/article-title" rel="nofollow" target="_blank
Re: Hacked content detected on my translated subdomain
Oct 29, 2016 8:38 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate doesn't make changes on the the website. It creates a translated copy .You will need to check your original language.