I have two problems

Popular automatic website translation tool

I have two problems

Postby ursulatorresm » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello dear Gtraslator supporters

I Have installed the Gtraslator PRo including the free version. I have everything appropiated set up on my site. I have Jreviews modules running with it.

I have two problems now.

Problem N° 1

The site is not getting automatic traslated according to the language of the user browser.I had to disactivate the filter language plugin of joomla because Gtraslator there is a conflic between them, so you can get URLs like www.sicotic.com/en/fr , what is that??

Problem N° 2

In the link '' http://www.sicotic.com/area-del-cliente-2" the content module of jreviews is been upload only with the original language site and not from the traslated link. I contacted Alejandro from Jreviews and he analized the problem cloncluding the Jreviews Content-Type of the header answer is 'application/json and is running correctly so Gtraslator team is the only ne who can give solution to this problem.

I would apreciate a ASAP answer since I have aready sent two message trough your Gtraslate web tres days ago and it seems you did not receive them because I did not get repay until now.

Thank you

Ursula Torres
www.sicotic.com
ursulatorresm

I have two problems

Postby ursulatorresm » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 pm

About the two problems I mentioned about I want to add that I enabled the error report system in Joomla and I got the following error sentence:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/sicoticc/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 90

I got this message by running the translated page in english http://www.sicotic.com/en/area-del-cliente-2

I am looking forward for your reply.

Thank you

Ursula Torres
ursulatorresm

Re: I have two problems

Postby ursulatorresm » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:15 am

Buenas tardes

PLease, supporters aI would apreciate you tell me at least that you got my message.. because i am feeling alone here, no replay until now.

Thank you

Ursula
ursulatorresm

Postby Edvard » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi,

Sorry for our late response.

Can you please give us access to your FTP, so we can try to find out the reason and correct it?

If it is possible, please send the access details using our contact us form on https://gtranslate.io you will see it on the right corner of your screen.

Thank you!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby ursulatorresm » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello Edvard

It is ok. By waiting for your answer I realized that Gtraslator free version is traslating the modules of jreviews, these two problems apear when I activate the Gtraslate Pro, I think there is somethin gwrng with the subdomains. Please, check my problems, I sent you my ftp details as you requested trough the contact form of Gtraslate page.

Thank you

Ursula
ursulatorresm

Postby ursulatorresm » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 am

??
ursulatorresm

Taking to long to solve my problems

Postby ursulatorresm » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Hello

It is now 11 days and I can not get solution to my two problems , plus I can not see on line the edition I did, also not all parts of the site are able to be edited.I have already sent all the ftp access to you Gtraslators but I contine waitong, if there is not solution I would apprciate you give me my money back.
Thank you
ursulatorresm

Postby Yana » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi,
We are working on it. I'll contact you soon.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana