Forum Archive - How to return to main English Language for Site

How to return to main English Language for Site
Jan 4, 2017 9:54 am by agabby
Hello, Whenever I select a language in the drop down flag menu it translates, but when I try to go back to the English (main language) for the site, nothing happens. The English language with flag are positioned at the top but when I click on it nothing happens. Even when I select another language it does not show up in the drop down menu although it is configured. Now my entire site is in a language I do not understand. Even more frightening I do not want this issue to occur with users when the site is published. Will I have to use omit using Gtranslate altogether.. Thanks a
Re: How to return to main English Language for Site
Jan 4, 2017 4:33 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address, so I can check it.
Jan 4, 2017 5:16 pm by agabby
Hello Yana, I will have to give you access my site is not published under construction. thanks a
Jan 4, 2017 9:44 pm by Edvard
Yes, we will need that to check it for you. Thanks!
Jan 5, 2017 4:37 am by agabby
Ok can you tell me where to send the info.. via an email? Thanks
Jan 5, 2017 7:36 am by agabby
Hello.. Well not sure how I did it but it's working. Maybe because I selected languages without flags in addition to those with. Maybe this created a conflict. But, I went back and selected "No" for each language except English. Then I added Spanish - I saw the English appear in the drop down menu finally. But, I also notice that I am not able to use the MX Flag with Spanish nor the US flag with English. Nevertheless It now appears in the drop down menu. Thanks a
Jan 5, 2017 8:37 pm by Yana
Hi, you can send your website information by email to [email protected]