[Solved] Incomplete translation

Popular automatic website translation tool

[Solved] Incomplete translation

Postby claudiocava » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 am

Hi,

It took a while but I managed to solve almost all problems, but still does not translate everything, sometimes just the intro and sections / categories.

Is there a way to activate force_translation=1 as standard / default?

Some other possibility to solve this issue?

Best Regards
claudiocava
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Incomplete translation

Postby Edvard » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:31 am

Hi,

If you don't want to wait you can do that by replacing lang=$1 with lang=$1&force_translation=1 in .htaccess.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: Incomplete translation

Postby claudiocava » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi Edvard,

Thank you for the very appreciate answer.

Nothing has changed, i think that the problem is more complex than thought.

I send you (pm) the .htacces file, if you want give a look.

Best Regards
claudiocava
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Incomplete translation

Postby Edvard » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi,

Sorry for my late response.

I have checked your .htaccess file and it looks OK. I also tried the parameter as suggested and everything was translated. If you still have problems with incomplete page translations and don't want to wait, so it will be translated over time you can modify your .htaccess and replace lang=$1 with lang=$1&force_translation=1
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: Incomplete translation

Postby claudiocava » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi Edward, thanks for the answer.

Now this is solved, with the translations I am very happy.
But I have another problem. I state that I use Artio Joomsef 3.6.3 on Joomla 1.5.25.

GTranslate recently stopped working for two days for a license problem.
Before the stop Google has indexed more than thousand urls, in a couple of days.

After solved the licensing issue the translations are again always ok, but only indexes the (very few) non-sef urls.

I have not changed anything in any sense.
May depend on what? What can I try to do?

Regards
claudiocava
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Incomplete translation

Postby Edvard » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not sure what the problem is now. Can you please describe the issue more in details. It would be better if you can start a new topic for the new issue.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia


  • Related Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

2GLux
cron