Forum Archive - Interruption of service ?

Interruption of service ?
Sep 22, 2013 3:00 pm by jasperli
Hi, I had it a week ago on Sunday evening and yesterday again. As you can see on the screenshots; there is an interruption of the Enterprise service which redirects all URL's to it's main domain but with the translated content string behind it. Which results in massive 404 url's for about an hour. After that all is normal again. Screenshot; Sunday = Saturday; date + time is correct http://www.skischoolguide.com/Gtranslate_Platform1.png http://www.skischoolguide.com/Gtranslate_Platform2.png Could you investigate why these interruptions are there? Jasper
Re: Interruption of service ?
Sep 22, 2013 9:13 pm by Edvard
Hi, If it redirects then it is something on your side. If our service is interrupted for some reason you shouldn't be able to load your translated pages. We do not make any redirects.
Sep 23, 2013 7:28 am by jasperli
Hi Edvard, It's exactly what you describe; i wasn't able to load the pages. What you see on the screenshot is the translated URL. When clicking the URL there was a 404 error. After 1 hour (and now) all works normal again. I have none redirect rules in my .htaccess for these domains. Jasper
Sep 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Edvard
Hi Jasper, 404 error is generated by your server and passed to us. Then we detect that it is 404 error and pass to the visitor without translating anything on your 404 error page. If there was an outage on our side, you shouldn't be able to see that error. Instead you should see Connection Timed Out error or Cannot Load Page.