We just purchased the Pro-Version and need some help!
The Joomla-Installation on our Site is located in a sub-folder named "de" (www-root/de).
I did the following:
- install gtranslate folder to 'www-root/gtranslate'
- set 777 to cache-folder and all sub-folders
- edit config.php to have Google-Key, Default-Lang=de and Username/PW for editing translation
- install joomla module and plugin
- edit the htaccess located in www-root and add the lines found in your readme.
What i get:
When i click on a language flag located on the german joomla installation (http://www.ositron.de/de/ositron-lan-tapi-220.html) i am redirected to http://www.ositron.de/fr/ositron-lan-tapi-220.html (for the french example).
This url seems to be correct at the first place, but the site says "Object not found! 404".
When i type http://ositron.de/fr directly, i get
The document has moved here.
here is linked to: http://www.ositron.de/fr/de/, which will be redirected to http://www.ositron.de/fr/ again
Do you have any idea what could be going wrong in my installation?
I assume it's the "de" installation path of joomla...
Thx in advance