I have a site made in drupal and I am using organic groups module of drupal so mostly the urls were http://mydomain.com/og/ After enabling gtranslate these pages showed page not found. I checked error logs for this issue and found that its try to get/put in og folder in cache directory of gtranslate and as their is no language abbreviation of "og" it's showing error.
For a temporary fix I changed the urls of these pages. Would like to request that can gtranslate identify explicitly whether we are referring to available(if possible only enabled) language code and then determine to translate the page. As this can become a problem for modules having a menu item of two characters