Partial page translations

Popular automatic website translation tool

Partial page translations

Postby nurbs » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Hello again,

I am currently using the non-plugin version of GTranslate Pro on a customer's site. It seems that some pages only get partially translated, e.g.

http://www.furthof-antikmoebel.de/en/abbeizen.html

Adding ?force_translation=1 helps, but I certainly do not want to do this on every page. Is there another way to get all pages translated completely? Something about limit.txt? Or does the customer need to buy a Google Translate API key?
nurbs

Re: Partial page translations

Postby Yana » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi,
I've added ?force_translation=1 to the end of the URL and it works.
http://www.furthof-antikmoebel.de/en/ab ... nslation=1
Sometimes it may stop translating to not exceed the limits set by Google. The limit.txt is intended for saving the translation traffic. It has a timestamp in it and it expires. If you wait, it will expire and the translation process will continue. When you add ?force_translation=1 you force the translation process to be continued.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby nurbs » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Thanks. So, I will just have to wait some time for the translations to be finished? If I don't want to, can I use an API key instead?
nurbs

Postby Yana » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi,
Over time everything will be translated but if you want to translate instantly you can force the translation.
API key is an optional feature and it isa commercial. If you want you can use it .
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana