Forum Archive - Partial page translations

Partial page translations
Jun 5, 2012 3:43 pm by nurbs
Hello again, I am currently using the non-plugin version of GTranslate Pro on a customer's site. It seems that some pages only get partially translated, e.g. http://www.furthof-antikmoebel.de/en/abbeizen.html Adding ?force_translation=1 helps, but I certainly do not want to do this on every page. Is there another way to get all pages translated completely? Something about limit.txt? Or does the customer need to buy a Google Translate API key?
Re: Partial page translations
Jun 5, 2012 4:03 pm by Yana
Hi, I've added ?force_translation=1 to the end of the URL and it works. http://www.furthof-antikmoebel.de/en/ab ... nslation=1 Sometimes it may stop translating to not exceed the limits set by Google. The limit.txt is intended for saving the translation traffic. It has a timestamp in it and it expires. If you wait, it will expire and the translation process will continue. When you add ?force_translation=1 you force the translation process to be continued.
Jun 5, 2012 7:42 pm by nurbs
Thanks. So, I will just have to wait some time for the translations to be finished? If I don't want to, can I use an API key instead?
Jun 5, 2012 7:50 pm by Yana
Hi, Over time everything will be translated but if you want to translate instantly you can force the translation. API key is an optional feature and it isa commercial. If you want you can use it .