Forum Archive - Possible to have www URLs for non-translated content?

Possible to have www URLs for non-translated content?
Nov 20, 2016 12:59 pm by furnivat
Hello, I use the Enterprise version of GTranslate, with Joomla. I would like to have www URLs for my non-translated (English) content, because that is what I have told Google to expect from my site and I have had it like that for years. So is it possible to have this URL structure please? English pages: www.domain.com/ French pages fr.domain.com/ Spanish pages: es.domain.com/ etc. like this? If so, what should I put in my htaccess file please? (I have a normal unix/apache setup).
Re: Possible to have www URLs for non-translated content?
Nov 20, 2016 1:13 pm by Edvard
Hi, Yes, it is possible. Please let us know your website, so we can configure it for you.
Nov 20, 2016 1:55 pm by furnivat
Great! Thank you. I will email you now.
Nov 24, 2016 9:51 pm by furnivat
Hi, Yes, it is possible. Please let us know your website, so we can configure it for you. Hi Edvard, I never heard back from anyone about this. Did you get my email please? Thank you! :)
Nov 25, 2016 7:29 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please let us know your website address? If you do not want to post your website address here you can send a PM.