Forum Archive - Search Module Not Loading when using Languages

Search Module Not Loading when using Languages
Sep 23, 2014 2:17 pm by natastna2
Hello, I am using Jreview on my site seedadvisor.eu and I can't seem to get it to load the search module when using a foreign language. For instance on http://www.seedadvisor.eu/ you can see the Seed Advisor Search loads fine but on http://www.seedadvisor.eu/fr/ it just never loads. I contacted Jreview Support and they say: ""I am not sure what's wrong. When I check the same requests that are having issues with GTranslate on the default language those requests have the correct json header and output. I don't have any contact with the GTranslate devs, but in the past they have said that for the json response to work we need to output the correct headers and it's clear that we are doing that. Please have them take a look at the original page and the translated one to see if they know why it's not working and why they are echoing their copyright on an ajax response that contains an json object."" Any help would be much appreciated. Regards, Anthony
Re: Search Module Not Loading when using Languages
Sep 24, 2014 9:41 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you please send me FTP access to your website to [email protected] and I'll check and fix it for you? Thanks!
Sep 24, 2014 11:40 pm by natastna2
Thanks Edvard, I have emailed through FTP details.
Sep 25, 2014 10:26 am by Edvard
Hi, The issue has been fixed. Thank you!