Forum Archive - english changes to german

english changes to german
Jan 11, 2017 11:19 pm by hsojhsoj
The gtranslate module is set to switch between english and spanish. The problem is that if i select english when the site is already in english then the site goes to german. I can then press english to change the language again back to english. Here is a link to the site: http://drcremata.com I have tried the three different views and each gives the same problem. I can see this glitch on windows 10 iand osx on both firefox and chrome.
Re: english changes to german
Jan 12, 2017 3:01 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you are using the latest version of GTranslate free module. Why do you want to translate English content into English?
Jan 12, 2017 9:54 pm by hsojhsoj
I am using version 3.0.38 that i just downloaded and reinstalled over 3.0.38 to be sure it was the newest one. I of course do not want to translate english to english but the client noticed that if you missed the spanish button and pressed english by mistake the language would change from english to german. I don't actually speak german so it could be Russian or something else even. I really do appreciate your assistance with this. Where should i donate so that you get it? Or is there a paid version I should buy?
Jan 13, 2017 7:00 pm by Edvard
Hi, There is a bug in Joomla free version, it is fixed in our paid versions: https://gtranslate.io/#pricing We will fix the bug in the next versions. Thanks!