Forum Archive - (HELP) server DNS address could not be found

(HELP) server DNS address could not be found
Feb 17, 2017 10:30 am by kherogen
Hi, Can someone help me , i already setting my DNS CNAME (on CPanel) but the server DNS address still could not be found. this is my link -> id.webdisain.com/batikindraloka original link -> webdisain.com/batikindraloka already following the guide for wordpress setup but still can't access the dns with sub-domain. (currently using "custom package" still trial for 15 days). Regards
Re: (HELP) server DNS address could not be found
Feb 17, 2017 1:06 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you send me the screenshot of your DNS CNAME records by email ([email protected])?
Feb 20, 2017 2:45 am by kherogen
Hi, Could you check your inbox, already mail you. Thanks
Feb 20, 2017 8:32 am by kherogen
Hi there, It's already working but when i change my language id.webdisain.com/batikindraloka , all icon link became broken.. Is there any ways to fix it? And also when i check console log there are too many errors.. It shown this error : "Access to Font at 'http://webdisain.com/batikindraloka/wp-content/themes/basel/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.6.3' from origin 'http://id.webdisain.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://id.webdisain.com' is therefore not allowed access. " Regards
Feb 20, 2017 9:46 am by Yana
Hi, Please add the following lines to your .htaccess to fix the problem. <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff)$"> <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </IfModule> </FilesMatch>
Feb 21, 2017 3:34 am by kherogen
Hi, Nice it's working perfectly now. Btw i have another question, what happen if i change my domain? i need to rebuy the package or i just need to contact gtranslate Customer Service to change the domain setting or something? Regards
Feb 21, 2017 9:30 am by Yana
Hi, If you want to change the domain name let us know and we will change the license.
Feb 22, 2017 1:42 am by kherogen
Hi, oh okay, where i'm supposed to send the notice? And if the domain change is the editted language still exist or need to be edit again? Regards
Feb 22, 2017 10:52 am by Yana
Hi, You should use contact form on our homepage to create a support ticket. If you change the domain name you will see edited texts.
Feb 24, 2017 2:24 am by kherogen
Hi, So no need to worry if the domain change it will affect the web and editted text before, right? Regards
Feb 24, 2017 2:12 pm by Yana
Hi , There is no need to worry about that.
Feb 27, 2017 4:02 am by kherogen
Hi, Ok thanks for the answer :D Regards
Feb 27, 2017 8:46 am by Yana
You are welcome!
Feb 27, 2017 10:15 am by kherogen
Hi, How can I cancel the trial version? because i want to change the paypal account. Regards
Feb 27, 2017 10:16 am by Yana
Hi, You can login to your paypal account , cancel the subscription and subscribe with the new account.