Forum Archive - pro vs enterprise page-load speed

pro vs enterprise page-load speed
Jun 30, 2016 8:19 am by tplehman
I have a site running pro version for last year or so, a new development version of the same site running enterprise. avg page-load for pro version is roughly 20 secs, avg page-load for enterprise is 3 seconds, a really big improvement. Of course, not all of the manual edits have been implemented yet on my dev version, but the performance increase is significant. Credit where credit is due.
Re: pro vs enterprise page-load speed
Jul 1, 2016 2:07 pm by Yana
Thank you!
Re: pro vs enterprise page-load speed
Jul 7, 2016 11:40 am by Sbenny
I have a site running pro version for last year or so, a new development version of the same site running enterprise. avg page-load for pro version is roughly 20 secs, avg page-load for enterprise is 3 seconds, a really big improvement. Of course, not all of the manual edits have been implemented yet on my dev version, but the performance increase is significant. Credit where credit is due. My Pro subscription takes 2 seconds to load so I'm 100% sure it's not because of the "enterprise" upgrade but more likely due to some misconfiguration of your server.