Pro stopped working/started after replacing license.dat

Popular automatic website translation tool

Pro stopped working/started after replacing license.dat

Postby Mr.E » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:13 pm

I had everything set up and it was working quite well for about a week and yesterday I went to use it and I got the following error:

"You don't have appropriate license for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.info domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license."

On a hunch I replaced the license.dat file with the original one sent to me and now it works fine but I am wondering why it stopped in the first place and if it will happen again?
Mr.E
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:45 am

Re: Pro stopped working/started after replacing license.dat

Postby Edvard » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi,

That can happen if your server has temporary connection issues with our server. If that happens it will stop working for 1 day and then it will try to refresh the license.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4184
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia


  • Related Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

2GLux