We have installed GTranslate Pro version and are doing our initial testing, content translation is excellent. But few concerns when compared to Joomfish.
1. Meta description / title / keywords are not translating.
2. How do we do - URL address translation
3. I guess there is no SH404SEF Plugin Gtranslate to translate URL and META, unlike Joomfish having a plugin.
4. When I go to main website without /es/ then that language should revert back to "Main Language" but it is not happening. It stays to the translated language even though I just visit "www.domain.com" without language code in URL
5. Translation is happening based on Cookies. It will be better to have translation based on URL address to solve point (4.) above.
6. If I visit website in Spanish, products show 999.00 EUR but the price in actual is 999.00 GBP. So instead of "£" we get "EUR" which is the wrong price shown to user.
I hope we can find solution to these points, I am sure it will be beneficial to the whole community.