Forum Archive - Problem with contact forms when translating

Problem with contact forms when translating
Oct 21, 2013 4:27 pm by juditpolo
I have de gtranslate plugin on a wordpress web that I am finishing. The problem is that when I click on a flag to translate the web and then I try to send the contact form, it appears a 404 error. You can check it going here (http://www.lacortina.com/contacte). It is not necessary to fill up the form, you click "Enviar" button and it will appear a message that you have to fill up the fields. But if you change to the spanish flag on the right top of the web, and you try to click "Enviar" button, you will see the error message. I have tried with a contact form plugin but it happens something similar, there's no 404 error shown, but the website keeps thinking after trying to send the form. Please... help! Thanks!
Re: Problem with contact forms when translating
Oct 23, 2013 7:07 am by juditpolo
No one?? :( Please...
Re: Problem with contact forms when translating
Oct 24, 2013 11:49 am by Yana
HI, Please try to change the translation method from Redirect to On Fly.