Forum Archive - Problem with wordpress | URGENT

Problem with wordpress | URGENT
Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm by thijmedevisser
hi, one of your colleagues installed the pro version for me on trendnieuws.nl, everything worked fine but when i publish a new post, i can't see the new post and get a 404. I figured out that its because of this tekst in the htacces: # gtranslate config #####RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(af|sq|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bg|ca|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|ka|de|el|ht|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|th|tr|uk|ur|vi|cy|yi|bn|bs|ceb|eo|gu|ha|hmn|ig|jw|kn|km|lo|la|mi|mr|mn|ne|pa|so|ta|te|yo|zu|zh-CN|zh-TW)/?(.*)$ /gtranslate/gtranslate.php?glang=$1&gurl=$2 [L,QSA] Please help me, i now removed the code so i can publish and see new articles.
Re: Problem with wordpress | URGENT
Feb 14, 2016 6:34 pm by Yana
Hi, Please send post link , so we can understand what the problem is. GTranslate doesn't change your original links.
Re: Problem with wordpress | URGENT
Feb 21, 2016 6:42 pm by Edvard
Hi, What is your website address?