Forum Archive - Problems with the payment

Problems with the payment
Sep 30, 2013 4:41 pm by alessandromartins
Hello, payments did not happen because my bank (Bradesco) is not accepting payments in Euro by Paypal. I can only make payment in U.S. dollars at the moment. How do we proceed? My sites are: livroseafins.com and omelhordiretoriodeartigos.com Thank you!
Re: Problems with the payment
Sep 30, 2013 8:42 pm by Edvard
Hi, You can subscribe again and choose annual plan to avoid issues every month. Or you may add funds in your PayPal account from your bank in USD and it will automatically convert to EUR on payment. You may check details about the issue with PayPal. Thanks!
Oct 1, 2013 2:24 pm by alessandromartins
I will try that. Thanks!
Oct 1, 2013 2:43 pm by alessandromartins
I decided to renew only one of the accounts. I ask that you keep the same settings for the site livroseafins.com Again, I used to pay with credit card, it is simpler for me. If, again, my credit card has communication problems with paypal, I will try to make a transfer of funds there. Thank you!
Oct 2, 2013 11:51 am by Yana
Thank you for the information.
Oct 3, 2013 4:09 pm by alessandromartins
I renewed my three sites for Enterprise (livroseafins.com, iniciantenabolsa.com and omelhordiretoriodeartigos.com). Here in Brazil, banks have changed the way they charge values ​​in other currencies and so the confusion happened. Ask that you keep the settings for all sites. Excuse the mess. I am very grateful!
Oct 6, 2013 8:26 am by Edvard
Thanks!