Forum Archive - Question on domain URL for translated URL's indexed

Question on domain URL for translated URL's indexed
Oct 21, 2011 3:02 am by nemmar
I installed GTranslate Pro a few weeks ago on my site. I checked Google to see how many of the translated pages were getting indexed on Google. I noticed that the translated pages that are indexed on Google seem to all be for my domain URL without the www. For example, when I type site:mydomain.com I can see a lot of the translated pages in Google. But when I type site:www.mydomain.com then I don't see the translated pages in Google. Can you tell me if this is something that is a problem or can be corrected? Thanks.
Re: Question on domain URL for translated URL's indexed
Oct 21, 2011 10:18 am by Edvard
It is not a problem at all. If you always want to include www. prefix you can redirect non-www to www by modifying your .htaccess file. There are redirect rules for that ,if you search you will find.