Forum Archive - Server Installation - page isn't redirecting properly

Server Installation - page isn't redirecting properly
Jul 24, 2013 10:53 pm by everaftergraphics
Hi There, I'm trying to install the Pro version of GTranslate. I think I've followed all the installation instructions properly - but every time I change the language I get - "This page isn't re-directing properly" message. I am installing this in a sub directory in the server so that I don't interfere with the old site while I develop. www.mazinlawyers.com/drupal I've installed the Drupal GTranslate Plugin, I've created the sitemap and placed it in the mazinlawyers.com/drupal folder, I've placed the GTranslate folder in the public.html folder on the server, as well, I tried placing a copy of both the gTranslate folder and the sitemap.txt in the /drupal subfolder. Could it be a problem in the .htaccess RewriteRule? Thanks! Candace
Re: Server Installation - page isn't redirecting properly
Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm by Yana
Hi, Please put gtranslate redirection rule in your .htaccess file after RewriteEngine On RewriteEngine On # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]