Forum Archive - Several "Strict Standards" warnings on WP-ADMIN Update

Several "Strict Standards" warnings on WP-ADMIN Update
Jan 20, 2015 7:20 am by pfmoser
Hi, I do have a problem with the update process in WP (4.1). It seems there is a plugin interfering. After starting the update of a plugin, the update progress circle turns forever although the update is finished in the background. To figure out the problem I enabled the WP SCRIPT_DEBUG and found these messages: Strict Standards: Declaration of GTranslate::widget() should be compatible with WP_Widget::widget($args, $instance) in /homepages/31/d289744926/htdocs/fosm/wp/wp-content/plugins/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 645 Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method GTranslate::register() should not be called statically in /homepages/31/d289744926/htdocs/fosm/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496 Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method GTranslate::enqueue_scripts() should not be called statically in /homepages/31/d289744926/htdocs/fosm/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496 Strict Standards: Non-static method GTranslate::load_defaults() should not be called statically in /homepages/31/d289744926/htdocs/fosm/wp/wp-content/plugins/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 66 Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method GTranslate::admin_menu() should not be called statically in /homepages/31/d289744926/htdocs/fosm/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496 Could these errors make my problem happen? Could you please clean them anyway? Thank you.
Re: Several "Strict Standards" warnings on WP-ADMIN Update
Jan 20, 2015 9:09 am by Edvard
Hi, Please make sure you use the latest version of GTranslate. Please turn off Strict Standard Warning messages. They cannot make any problems to arise. Thanks!
Re: Several "Strict Standards" warnings on WP-ADMIN Update
Jan 20, 2015 9:29 am by pfmoser
Hi Edvard, sorry I did not mention: I do use GTranslate 1.0.38 - this should be the newest one. As you say these might not be my problem, I'll check the other plugins. Thanks.