On the following website, http://www.nalanda-monastery.eu, we implemented gtranslate. Joomla version is 2.5.17. It's an old version we could update to 2.5.19 but not higher, because of the corporate template we (unfortunately) adopted.
Now, I was struggling with the website, for some of its module didn't work, especially the login module that stated "invalid token" every time one tried to log in. And the truth is, I don't know what I did exactly but gtranslate doesn't work anymore.
Here's how it manifests : whenever one sets the language on any language that is not the default-language, no page would show. This is, we'd be stuck on the "Welcome" page.
I do not think the web-server environment changed. It must be something I did. I just don't know what, and I'm not a specialist anymore (but a monk). If you know what went wrong, I'd be glad to hear that.
Thank you so much,