Forum Archive - The System assumes the same translation for a similar conten

The System assumes the same translation for a similar conten
Jun 9, 2015 4:07 pm by Ximecifuentes
First of all, I want you to know that my native language is not english (It's Spanish), so if a there's any mistake on spelling or grammatical, please I excuse myself. It's my first time using GTranslate Enterprise and I have to face this: When I use the option to edit the automatic translation, system assumes that similar content is the same content and changes all the information, for example: (Product Features) The original text that I want to add on edit form: Product N°1 MAT 225 They are non-woven fibers that consist of chopped strand, randomly distributed, held together with a powder or emulsion binder. MAT 225 has a basis weight 225g / m2. It is compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl-ester, epoxy and phenolic resins. These products are the most widely used in manual moulding process. Typical end-use applications include boats, roofing sheets, auto parts, bathroom equipment, ponds and other products. Product N°2 MAT 300 They are non-woven fibers that consist of chopped strand, randomly distributed, held together with a powder or emulsion binder. MAT 300 has a 300g / m2 basis weight, it is compatible with the unsaturated polyester, vinyl-ester, epoxy and phenolic resins. The products are most widely used in manual moulding process. Typical end-use applications include boats, roofing sheets, automotive parts, ponds and other products. Same text after being added on Gtranlate edit form: Product N°1 MAT 225 They are non-woven fibers that consist of chopped strand, randomly distributed, held together with a powder or emulsion binder. MAT 225 has a 225g / m2 basis weight, it is compatible with the unsaturated polyester, vinyl-ester, epoxy and phenolic resins. The products are most widely used in manual moulding process. Typical end-use applications include boats, roofing sheets, automotive parts, ponds and other products.powder o emulsion. MAT 225 It has a basis weight 225 gr / mt2 is compatible with the unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and phenolic resins. The products are most widely used in manual molding process. Typical end-use applications include boats, roofing sheets, auto parts, bathroom equipment, ponds and other products. Product N°2 MAT 300 They are non-woven fibers that consist of chopped strand, randomly distributed, held together with a powder or emulsion binder. MAT 225 has a 225g / m2 basis weight, it is compatible with the unsaturated polyester, vinyl-ester, epoxy and phenolic resins. The products are most widely used in manual moulding process. Typical end-use applications include boats, roofing sheets, automotive parts, ponds and other products.powder o emulsion. MAT 300 It has a basis weight 300 gr / mt2, it is compatible with the unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and phenolic resins. The products are most widely used in manual molding process. Typical end-use applications include boats, roofing sheets, automotive parts, ponds and other products. Code (index on the original spanish article) <h4><strong><span class="notranslate">MAT 225</span></strong> </h4> <p style="text-align: justify;"><span>Son fibras no tejidas que consisten &nbsp;en hilos cortados, distribuidos al azar, manteni&eacute;ndose juntas con un aglutinante en&nbsp;<strong>polvo</strong>&nbsp;o&nbsp;<strong>emulsi&oacute;n.</strong> <span class="notranslate">MAT 225&nbsp;</span>tiene un gramaje <span class="notranslate">225&nbsp;</span>gr /mt2, es c</span>ompatible con el poli&eacute;ster insaturado, vinil&eacute;ster, ep&oacute;xicas y resinas fen&oacute;licas.&nbsp;Los productos son los m&aacute;s ampliamente utilizados en el proceso de moldeado manual.&nbsp;Las aplicaciones t&iacute;picas de uso final incluyen, barcos, planchas de techos, piezas automotrices, equipamiento de ba&ntilde;o, estanques entre otros productos.</p> <h4><strong><span class="notranslate">MAT 300</span></strong> </h4> <p style="text-align: justify;">Son fibras no tejidas que consisten &nbsp;en hilos cortados, distribuidos al azar, manteni&eacute;ndose juntas con un aglutinante en&nbsp;<strong>polvo</strong>&nbsp;o&nbsp;<strong>emulsi&oacute;n.&nbsp;</strong><span class="notranslate">MAT 300&nbsp;</span>tiene un gramaje <span class="notranslate">300&nbsp;</span>gr /mt2, es compatible con el poli&eacute;ster insaturado, vinil&eacute;ster, ep&oacute;xicas y resinas fen&oacute;licas.&nbsp;Los productos son los m&aacute;s ampliamente utilizados en el proceso de moldeado manual.&nbsp;Las aplicaciones t&iacute;picas de uso final incluyen, barcos, planchas de techos, piezas automotrices, estanques entre otros productos.</p> *********** Clearly I solved by myself the problem on the name's product, (MAT serie) using the code provided by you <span class="notranslate">MAT 300</span>, but can´t resolve it on product's description paragraph, so please, let me know what I'm doing wrong or if there's any other way to avoid this program problem. Thanks a lot
Re: The System assumes the same translation for a similar co
Jun 9, 2015 5:20 pm by Edvard
Hi, When editing the text you need to leave XNUMX which represents numbers as is and do not replace them with actual number. So when it is translated it will show actual number. For example MAT 225 is assumed as MAT XNUMX where XNUMX is a number, so when you manually correct it you need to make sure to leave XNUMX instead of a number. Thanks!