Forum Archive - The translation is not the whole text

The translation is not the whole text
Jan 23, 2015 10:17 am by kurkos
Hi my site http://gostudy.com.ua/ The translation is not the whole text ( does not translate large paragraphs) instead of " " a space character not active buttons for editing bought the pro version. can help me?
Re: The translation is not the whole text
Jan 23, 2015 10:43 am by Edvard
Hi, Please post the URL of the page where you have issues. Please describe step by step what we need to do to experience the issue. Thanks!
Jan 23, 2015 10:48 am by kurkos
for example http://gostudy.com.ua/uk/canadastrany if we can be contacted on Skype? оr viber? Russian language website , if you switch to English or Ukrainian the text will be translated in part, and any spaces will " " Can we communicate in Russian ?
Jan 23, 2015 1:29 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to wrap sentences in the long paragraph with <span> tags and try again. For example <span>С каждым годом все больше абитуриентов стремятся получить образование за рубежом. </span><span> Связано это со многими факторами, и, прежде всего, с тем, что сегодня практически любой фирме, для того, чтобы достичь более или менее серьезного развития, приходится выходить на международный рынок.</span><span> Поэтому руководители таких организаций заинтересованы иметь в своем штате сотрудников, получивших образование международного образца.</span> To edit the text you need to login to the frontend with Joomla admin account and then add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL.