Forum Archive - Translation to Spanish change my website code

Translation to Spanish change my website code
Feb 2, 2012 6:06 pm by bueno_tourinho
The component is changing the code of my website on Spanish translation and doesn't accept the code <span class="nturl"></span>, on english it doesn't hapen. One example of code change that happens is on the button of Chat on top of website, when the plugin translates the site it also includes the code "<a href="/fale-conosco"></a>" on button. My website is http://www.scalarent.com.br, I'm using the pro version. Please take a look and tell me what might be.
Re: Translation to Spanish change my website code
Feb 2, 2012 9:50 pm by Edvard
What you want to achieve? You can use nturl only on <a> tags, which will stop it to add the language code in the href attribute of the tag. If you want something on page to not be translated, you need to add class="notranslate" instead...