Forum Archive - No translation of www.ultranetworks.ro in Firefox

No translation of www.ultranetworks.ro in Firefox
Sep 23, 2014 9:23 am by alex.moise
Hi there, I get a JS error in Firefox only and no translation when I click on translation buttons, The JS error I get is TypeError: this.k[0] is undefined in element_main.js on line 402, it fires only when clicking on a translation button, only in Firefox, For the Google Default method I get no flags in the list and no error at all, I didn't activate the Analytics feature. I tried a lot of things in the last days but no luck so far, Where should I look further? Does the PRO version solve this?
Re: No translation of www.ultranetworks.ro in Firefox
Sep 23, 2014 9:54 am by Yana
Hi, Please disable your Firefox add-ons and try again. You can do that by going to Help->Restart With Add-ons disabled feature. Also please post your website address, so I can check it.
Sep 23, 2014 1:50 pm by alex.moise
Hi Yana, Same thing with add-ons disabled, The website is https://www.ultranetworks.ro
Sep 23, 2014 2:07 pm by Yana
Hi, I have checked it with Firefox 32.0.2 and it is fine for me. Can you try with a different computer ?
Sep 23, 2014 8:48 pm by Edvard
Hi, Currently there is a problem using On Fly method with Firefox in free version. The problem is inside Google widget code and hopefully will be fixed soon by Google Translate Team. The issue is not present in Pro or Enterprise versions of GTranslate. Thank you!
Sep 24, 2014 6:19 pm by alex.moise
Thank you Yana, Edvard, I'll go for the Pro version anyway (I decided I need the URL feature). I'm gona miss the "On The Fly" feature as it's very fast, almost magic :-) Regards, Alex.
Sep 24, 2014 8:36 pm by Edvard
Thank you!