Forum Archive - Unsubscribe Email

Unsubscribe Email
Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm by infopv
Hi, why did you send spam mail on our pro' mail after many ask to unscribe the adress ? I have delete the plugin from my wordpress website since 1 year and you always send this newsletter... Contact me by private message to know the domain name to delete from your database... This is very annoying... Thanks in advance
Re: Unsubscribe Email
Mar 29, 2012 1:34 pm by jeremy
sure would be nice if you can unsubscribe me from all these emails too. I bought your software and it did not work so I uninstalled it. Now all I get is spam from you. Please reply and tell me how to unsubscribe. Jeremy
Mar 29, 2012 1:40 pm by infopv
Look this spam .... Thanks for your qucikly answer its VERY ANNOYING http://i.imgur.com/NgqLC.jpg
Mar 29, 2012 1:46 pm by Yana
Dear Jeremy, This is NOT a SPAM message. You are using our product. We rarely send out this kind of messages. We shall now remove your email address from our mailing list.
Mar 29, 2012 1:48 pm by infopv
Dear Yana, about MY message ? i do not use your plugin, i delete since one year ! And i received your message !!! Please give me a form to unsubscribe my domain name mail adress \\BR
Mar 29, 2012 2:18 pm by craigeb78
This email is absolutely spam. Not including the fact that I've never used your product, the message does not have an unsubscribe link. So, you harvested my email address from somewhere, and send me an email without an unsubscribe link... If you wanna do business like a big boy, you need act like a big boy.
Mar 29, 2012 2:54 pm by spamhater
craigeb78, I agree! I've gotten eight of these spam emails today. This is disgusting!
Mar 29, 2012 3:00 pm by Yana
Dear spamhater, We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, but it is not a spam message. You have probably used our product and your e-mail is in our list.
Mar 29, 2012 3:06 pm by spamhater
It IS SPAM! If a message is sent, and there is no way to unsubscribe from future messages, by law - THAT'S SPAM. This comes from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. It explains the parts of the "CAN-SPAM Act," which is a law that prohibits the transmission of spam email. Apparently you need to pay attention to it. Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future email from you. Your message must include a clear and conspicuous explanation of how the recipient can opt out of getting email from you in the future. Craft the notice in a way that’s easy for an ordinary person to recognize, read, and understand. Creative use of type size, color, and location can improve clarity. Give a return email address or another easy Internet-based way to allow people to communicate their choice to you. You may create a menu to allow a recipient to opt out of certain types of messages, but you must include the option to stop all commercial messages from you. Make sure your spam filter doesn’t block these opt-out requests. Honor opt-out requests promptly. Any opt-out mechanism you offer must be able to process opt-out requests for at least 30 days after you send your message. You must honor a recipient’s opt-out request within 10 business days. You can’t charge a fee, require the recipient to give you any personally identifying information beyond an email address, or make the recipient take any step other than sending a reply email or visiting a single page on an Internet website as a condition for honoring an opt-out request. Once people have told you they don’t want to receive more messages from you, you can’t sell or transfer their email addresses, even in the form of a mailing list. The only exception is that you may transfer the addresses to a company you’ve hired to help you comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
Mar 29, 2012 3:09 pm by infopv
Hi, please answer us ! How to unsubcribe of your list ?? In many country it's illegal to send email without unsubscribe link or way to unsubscribe... \\BR
Mar 30, 2012 9:26 am by infopv
Hi, thanks for your support about our BIG PROBLEM ! \\BR
Mar 30, 2012 3:01 pm by Edvard
It is not illegal and it is not SPAM. If you had ever used our product then it means that you are related to it. If you think that it is illegal you can take any legal actions. If you have received more than one email it means that you have used our product on more than one website. If you would like to not receive emails from us in future, please post your email address here and we will remove it from our database. You can also block all emails from gtranslate.net.
Mar 30, 2012 3:12 pm by infopv
The solution to block emails is for spams email, so you conclude the same thing ? I use it only 10 minutes, in only 1 website, and ALL my domain adress was in your base... Please delete all the domain adress from your database. My adress is in my profile, i do not put here. Best Regards
Mar 30, 2012 3:20 pm by Edvard
It doesn't matter for the system how long you have used it. We have deleted your emails from our database.