Forum Archive - W3C Validation Problems

W3C Validation Problems
Dec 22, 2012 7:24 pm by Dawn
Hi, I've seen that you've not escaped your URLs with "&". Instead you use "&" which doesn't validates with XHTML traditional. Is it possible that you change this? I'm working hard to get all validation error from my site and this is one of the last ones. Another question: I saw there isn't any pro version available at your website. What's about your past pro customers? Enterprise is in my case no option because it's to expensive and I don't need a CDN. I only need the pro version and it's features (like translation of meta tags and so on). Would be nice if you can give me a feedback. Cheers, Dawn
Re: W3C Validation Problems
Dec 23, 2012 11:16 am by Edvard
Hi, Can you please specify where you have seen unescaped URLs? Currently we are selling only the Enterprise version. Our Pro customers can continue using it with no change. Thanks!
Dec 23, 2012 11:51 am by Dawn
Hi Advard, Everytime when "&jsn_setmobile" is used. I'm using the extension ReReplacer to replace all "&jsn_setmobile" with "&jsn_setmobile" - then it works/validates. I hope you'll switch back to a pro solution. I'm happy to pay the pro, but I can't use it for customers when they have to pay 15/month. Best regards, Dawn
Dec 23, 2012 12:09 pm by Edvard
Hi, That parameter has nothing to do with GTranslate. If you have many customers interested in our solution we can make some discounts for bulk purchases for you. We haven't decided yet about the Pro version, but please check back next month. Thanks!