I have bought the Pro Version some month ago, but now I have to come back with some questions.
1. My webhoster wants to close my account.
The provider said that the cache folder of GTranslate created to much files, so that this generates errors on the server. The webhoster said that I have to minimize the files which are be generated in the cache folder. I have to do this during one week, otherwise he want to close my website. What possibilities do I have to reduce the number of files in the cache folder?
2. In the forum I also find the topic “Did not receive the GTranslate update”. I also have to say that I did not receive any updates the last 2 moth. This make me recognize that there is nothing on the GTranslate Website where I can see the current version of GTranslate Pro
- What is the current version of GTranslate Pro?
- Is there a list of fixes you have done in the current version?
- Where can I see what version of GTranslate Pro is on my website?
- Does a update maybe fixes my problem from Point 1 (too many files in cache folder)?
- I have switched to Joomla 2.5. Does GTranslate Pro have any problems with this version?
- When I receive a update from GTranslate Pro. What do I have to do for updating?
Thanks for answering my questions.