Forum Archive - Website blacklisted

Website blacklisted
May 27, 2013 6:18 pm by vivacomputers
Hello, My website got blacklisted by Project Honeypot. When I see my site in normal Dutch then there is no problem but as soon as it runs over your servers ( I have the Enterprise version ) then I get first this message: Your IP address has recently been detected as spammer. Your computer may be infected. Please use one of these free antiviruses: Microsoft Safety Scanner, HouseCall TrendMicro or Malwarebytes AntiMalware. You see this message because this website takes part in Project Honeypot to fight spam. This message will continue to show up 8 days after the last time your IP was reported, eben after you disinfect it. Please click this link to continue. Sorry for the inconvenience. You see this message because this website takes part in Project Honeypot to fight spam. http://lt.vivacomputers.nl/backup/9-viv ... artikelen/ I am not very happy with this because Google is sending me also messages now. What can we do about this?
Re: Website blacklisted
May 27, 2013 8:44 pm by Yana
hi, Please ask your hosting provider to unblock our IP address.
May 28, 2013 6:48 am by vivacomputers
Good morning. I have asked them but are you sure they can do this? It is only when you put the landcode in front of the url with normal http://www.vivacomputers.nl there is no problem. So in this way I am thinking that it has to do with GTranslate....
May 28, 2013 10:27 am by vivacomputers
Well I got my answer and as I expected they can't help. Can you check please because I really think it has to do with the Enterprise version. My SEO has dropped down and also the visitors to my site so please.... Edit; now I am very unhappy. When I look for my site in Google it is nowhere to be found! This is terrible! Before I could find myself easily but Google is punishing me and I am losing business. I would like to have a quick fix and this has nothing to do with my hosting. In the backend of Google Webmasters the warnings are plenty and all have to do with by example; http://www.en.vivacomputers.nl!
May 28, 2013 11:43 am by vivacomputers
This is not good again! The ip adress that is configured in my DNS for the Enterprise version gives on the Project Honeypot this: http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_94.23.220.123 My site is considered a spam site! I am very angry now. All of my work to make my site good in the Google rankings is destroyed! I want this to be corrected and also want to talk about a money compensation. I have paid a lot of money for this and I get this! I you need logins then I will give them but I want this to be solved as soon as possible!
May 28, 2013 12:16 pm by paulg
Hi, I use the same IP-adres in my DNS and have no problem with Gtranslate Enterprise. Perhaps you use a Web Application Firewall (WAF) like in Akeeba Admin Tools? if so, then check if this IP-adress is registered in your Security Exception Log and is blocked in your automatic blockingh list or blacklist. If so, remove it everywhere and add the IP-adress in your WAF-settings to exclude it from future blockings. WAF/ Autoban repeat-Offenders / field: Never block these IPs Hope that helps you. Greetings, Paul
May 28, 2013 12:26 pm by vivacomputers
Thanks for thinking! I have checked but Admin Tools Pro is not installed. I use RSFirewall and there is no blokkade of 94.23.220.123. So it must be somthing else then. I only don't understand why if I Google on this IP adress I get blacklist messages and that it is from France?
May 28, 2013 12:35 pm by vivacomputers
FOUND IT! Actually it was a plugin. When I switched it of the message disappeared. Now I only don't understand why I get these messages because the protection was already for a long time on.
May 28, 2013 1:34 pm by vivacomputers
Ok my excuses to the GTranslate team I cried to early! Only if they can help to understand why I got this message in Project Honeypot then it would be helpfull. I switched of the plugin and don't dare to turn it back on.
May 28, 2013 2:07 pm by Edvard
Thanks for letting us know. I think Project Honeypot is not correct enough.
May 28, 2013 5:13 pm by vivacomputers
Everything is working again only I have on each page this title: 301 Moved Permanently Has this to do with my earlier problems. Or does anyone have a idea were it comes from and more important to get rid of? Edit: Ok this problem is also solved. My hair turned gray by today :roll: :? ;) but I hope it will stay like this. My only remaining question is about my blacklist adventure. What was the cause or is Project Honeypot wrong?
May 28, 2013 7:53 pm by Edvard
I'm not sure why Project Honeypot marked our IP as spam, like I said before they are not 100% correct.