Gtranslate Pro has stopped working recently [only partially translates now]; don't know if it's because of caching file limits? or google api limits [fyi - no api set]? or if I have to force the translation on every page?
Should I know where to edit the following code:
- <?php echo do_shortcode('[gtranslate]'); ?> ??
Or should I really be using:
- ?force_translation=1 in the root htaccess file ??
1. I placed the force translation in the htaccess file and the translations are super-slow [and partial],
2. I remove the command from htaccess and the translations are only partial,
3. I set debug to true and I get back "Cannot translate"
http://www.elnuevoconstructor.com/en/20 ... nslation=1
I have the debug file if required.