Forum Archive - Bug in your code!

Bug in your code!
Oct 22, 2011 4:38 pm by parcom
You may want to check this out as I stumbled upon this during my testing of my web site. You can see the ad better when using google mobile phone converter. Or, you can view source of the web site too. In your code is an ad for "Buy oil paintings on ArtMaestro." I do not mind advertising your product in the source code, but I do mind the other link and I'm sure others do too! I only found this because mobile phones show the ad. First I thought my site was hacked, but then I searched around and it's all over the place so there is no denial that its in the repository feeding all your wordpress users and customers. Thank you for looking into this, I certainly hope this helps other customers too. I took the reference to the unwanted ad manually for now.
Re: Bug in your code!
Oct 22, 2011 4:48 pm by Edvard
Hi, Thanks. I know about it. It is open source and you can modify anything you mind in your site.