Forum Archive - Cache Flood

Cache Flood
Sep 17, 2013 7:16 am by juergenm
Hello, just got notified from my hoster that my Webspace runs out of Limit. I checked the Cache Folder from gtranslate and saw it is 9.8GB! How can this happen? What can i do. I tried to delete it but it takes for ever!. I have 35 000 files in each of the langugate Folders.
Re: Cache Flood
Sep 17, 2013 7:35 pm by Yana
Hi, Here are the steps that can help you to reduce the number of the files in the cache. 1. You can keep all the .human files and clean the rest or part of the cache. 2. To reduce the number of files in the cache folder you can disable the languages you don't want from the language selector and remove from your sitemap.txt. 3. If you have dynamic texts (dynamic date-times, counters etc.) in your pages try to wrap them with class="notranslate". Also, you can use GTranslate Enterprise service, which is a translation delivery network and it will keep the cache in our cloud TDN. You can find more info at https://gtranslate.io/faq