Forum Archive - changed host, weird problem of english site being translated

changed host, weird problem of english site being translated
Dec 4, 2014 2:56 pm by pr1970
Hi I`ve recently change hosts, and the site http://www.cambags.comis running ok, but its automatically translating to other languages from English (its default language). A few hours ago it was translating to german, and now its japanese. It wont change regardless of what you change the language too. The site is still caching , any ideas if that could be causing the problem. There are hundreds of pages for each language to cache so its taking a while. Thanks Paul
Re: changed host, weird problem of english site being transl
Dec 4, 2014 6:28 pm by Yana
Dear Paul, If you have enabled the cache plugin, please make sure that GTranslate plugin is on the last order in the plugins manager.
Dec 4, 2014 6:54 pm by pr1970
Great thanks, looks like that solved the issue. Regards Paul
Dec 5, 2014 6:45 am by Yana
Hi, You are welcome, I'm glad I could help.
Dec 5, 2014 11:46 am by pr1970
Actually there is one other thing you may be able to help with. I noticed the gtranslate plugin had finished caching all the pages of my site, but I noticed 4 directories were missing. So I re-created them, made them 777 permissions. But I cant seem to get those languages to translate. for example zh-CN , even if i select chinese simplified language on the site it doesnt translate on the fly. It just stays in English. Have checked the module is set to onfly aswell. Any ideas? Thanks
Dec 6, 2014 1:59 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to enable gtranslate debug mode and check the debug.txt file. If you can send me access info I can check the settings.
Dec 6, 2014 2:05 pm by pr1970
Hi Seems to be ok now, not sure what happened but it suddenly started translating the new directories I added after about a day of nothing. I did disable and re-enable the plugin , not sure if that helped. But didnt see anything happening for a few hours after I did that, and then overnight its fixed itself. thanks Paul
Dec 7, 2014 8:34 pm by Yana
Dear Paul, Good to hear that! Thanks for the information.