Forum Archive - class no translate

class no translate
Feb 27, 2014 11:28 am by badroom_jack
I've added in my test page http://badroom.it/index_test.asp tag "notranslate" for the word "Badroom" It does work but it seems that it prevents the word "da" from translation. For example "Da Badroom troverete svariate possibilità di comprare la vostra cameretta" is translated "Da Badroom You will find many possibilities to buy your bedroom" instead of "From Badroom you will find many possibilities to buy your new bedroom" What's wrong? Thank you! Giacomo Caremi
Re: class no translate
Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm by Yana
Dear Giacomo, Unfortunately it doesn't translate two-letter words. You should try to change the original text .
Feb 28, 2014 8:20 am by badroom_jack
No, the problem is that if I don't use class notranslate it works well. If I try to not translate the word "Badroom" it doesn't translate the word "da" too!!! Please check the code inside my test page and let me know Thank you
Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm by Yana
Dear Giacomo, As I said, the problem is that the word "da" is a two-letter word and GTranslate cannot translate it. You should try to paraphrase the text.