Forum Archive - Enterprise Not Working

Enterprise Not Working
May 14, 2012 6:48 pm by innerself
This installation for innerserlf.com is not working I installed the latest version of the free and threw the enterprise switch. The translations have the % sign in front instead of the translated replacement. This is true even in the pro version mode so I assume it is something on that end. I don't believe I can get it to work in the pro mode either unless I remove the cname records. Let me know if you can't fix right away or I will have to remove the cname records and revert back to the pro version as I am now throwing up junk to customers now.
Re: Enterprise Not Working
May 14, 2012 6:56 pm by innerself
You boys are quick. Thanks
May 14, 2012 7:02 pm by Yana
Hi, When you see % before a sentence in Enterprise it means that the text is queued for a translation, usually it takes less than a minute. Please refresh the page and you will see the translated version.
May 15, 2012 1:52 am by innerself
The % sign is a bit messy particularly for pages already in the search engines. Is there anyway to upload the pages I have locally that have been translated. Right now those calls from search engines are staying on my local machine, I did try a redirect in the htaccess file but they also have to be refreshed as new. So I am not redirecting them until I here from you. I am not sure what to do for best results.
May 15, 2012 2:16 pm by Edvard
You can edit the translations manually. However no need for that you just need to wait and everything will be translated and indexed over time.