I am using your Gtranslate Pro on my site www.seed-city.com and I have recently had to remove some cache files due to hitting the inode limit. I've set the cache to 60 days to stop this from happening again but now page load times are very high. Previously I have had a problem with very long page load times and I fixed it by entering a Bing translate API key in the plugin settings but not long ago it was slow so I removed it and it worked well again. So now I'm not sure what to do to get it back up to speed. I haven't received any updates to the Pro version for quite some time so it could be that, I am using version * @version $Id: mod_gtranslate.php 96 2011-07-23 18:19:46Z edo888 $
Thank you for your time.