Forum Archive - a large cache problems

a large cache problems
Feb 13, 2012 1:37 pm by lokoman
my hosting is theoretically unlimited space. What I an told from the host, they can not have many files to a folder, I delete the cache files and 3 days as I am again. There any possibility to fix this?
Re: a large cache problems
Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm by Edvard
Hi, Check if you have dynamic texts in your pages and try to wrap them with class="notranslate". For example dynamic date-times, online users counters, any other counters or random numbers. If you think it is only because that you have a big site, then you can consider using our Enterprise service or upgrade your hosting plan.
Feb 14, 2012 10:53 am by lokoman
theoretically the host has unlimited space. my problem is gTranslate for each page that opens in new language creates very small files 160 that ultimately end up saturating the housting. web: http://flashgames312.com/ I do not know if you could tell me if it is too big or not. in general the entire web is dynamic and most of its pages change, but even without making any change in the page cache to saturate the server ends
Feb 14, 2012 10:11 pm by Edvard
How many files your hosting can handle? Try to sort the files by last modified date or create date in cache/XX and see what latest cache files have inside. It will be better to choose a language you understand. It will give you an insight what it translates and what it caches. If you see that it is all ok, then you should think about updating your hosting or migrating to Enterprise service.