Little problem after upgrade

Popular automatic website translation tool

Little problem after upgrade

Postby Stützer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 am

Hello Edo,

You had send me, the upgrade with the main language "english", but I have german.: stone-doors.com. After your upgrade, no translate any language. Test it. The first EN-flag I set manual, because the EN-flag from your modul do not work. Its go to german.

Please help me.
Stützer
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: Little problem after upgrade

Postby Edvard » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Hi,

Can you set a correct main language in gtranslate/config.php instead of 'en' set 'de'.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: Little problem after upgrade

Postby Stützer » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 am

I did this...
But when you go with the coursos over a flag, than look to the "statuszeile": "javascript:doTranslate('en|it')"
and no translate new words. I´m use bing translate, because google do not translate, too
Stützer
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: Little problem after upgrade

Postby Edvard » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 pm

OK. You need to set the main language as German in the GTranslate module options list.

Make sure that you use English as a back-end language when you login to be sure that you have selected German.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: Little problem after upgrade

Postby Stützer » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Your support is great...thank you,...

my next problem: url rewrite...

the mainpage in german: http://www.stone-doors.com/designer-hau ... gnertueren

when you translate from this page to any language (example italy), than is this URL and it´s go to the start: http://www.stone-doors.com/itsigner-hau ... gnertueren

There is delete "/de" after /it

what can I do now?
Stützer
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: Little problem after upgrade

Postby Edvard » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Which GTranslate free version do you use? I think that issue is already fixed. Please check this post: gtranslate/gtranslate-pro-issues-with-language-substitution-t497.html
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: Little problem after upgrade

Postby Stützer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

I use Joomla and the module 1.5.X.26. but no reaktion.
And I use artio JoomSEF...
Stützer
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: Little problem after upgrade

Postby Edvard » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 am

Hi,

OK, I confirm that the issue is still there in the Joomla version... You can replace

location.pathname.replace('/'+plang, '')
with
location.pathname.replace('/'+plang+'/', '/')

in modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php file as described in this topic gtranslate/gtranslate-pro-issues-with-language-substitution-t497.html it will be fixed in the next version.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia


  • Related Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

2GLux
cron