Forum Archive - Little problem after upgrade

Little problem after upgrade
Aug 9, 2011 4:18 am by Stützer
Hello Edo, You had send me, the upgrade with the main language "english", but I have german.: stone-doors.com. After your upgrade, no translate any language. Test it. The first EN-flag I set manual, because the EN-flag from your modul do not work. Its go to german. Please help me.
Re: Little problem after upgrade
Aug 9, 2011 9:29 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you set a correct main language in gtranslate/config.php instead of 'en' set 'de'.
Aug 10, 2011 4:09 am by Stützer
I did this... But when you go with the coursos over a flag, than look to the "statuszeile": "javascript:doTranslate('en|it')" and no translate new words. I´m use bing translate, because google do not translate, too
Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm by Edvard
OK. You need to set the main language as German in the GTranslate module options list. Make sure that you use English as a back-end language when you login to be sure that you have selected German.
Aug 17, 2011 3:49 pm by Stützer
Your support is great...thank you,... my next problem: url rewrite... the mainpage in german: http://www.stone-doors.com/designer-hau ... gnertueren when you translate from this page to any language (example italy), than is this URL and it´s go to the start: http://www.stone-doors.com/itsigner-hau ... gnertueren There is delete "/de" after /it what can I do now?
Aug 19, 2011 1:55 pm by Edvard
Which GTranslate free version do you use? I think that issue is already fixed. Please check this post: gtranslate/gtranslate-pro-issues-with-language-substitution-t497.html
Aug 23, 2011 10:28 am by Stützer
I use Joomla and the module 1.5.X.26. but no reaktion. And I use artio JoomSEF...
Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm by Edvard
Hi, OK, I confirm that the issue is still there in the Joomla version... You can replace location.pathname.replace('/'+plang, '') with location.pathname.replace('/'+plang+'/', '/') in modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php file as described in this topic gtranslate/gtranslate-pro-issues-with-language-substitution-t497.html it will be fixed in the next version.