Forum Archive - [wordpress] mobile theme switcher bug.

[wordpress] mobile theme switcher bug.
Apr 20, 2018 9:54 am by mook
i have used mobile theme switcher on my site. 1. visit www.mysite.com/fr on desktop. 2. visit www.mysite.com/fr on mobile. 3. mobile browser shows desktop theme :( 2 =>1 show same result. // may be your translate server cached one URL per site. T.T do you know this bugs?? and can you fix it?
Re: [wordpress] mobile theme switcher bug.
Apr 20, 2018 7:47 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address. For paid version we have cache. By default cache time is 24 hours. Edited texts and new content will be visible after 24 hours. To ensure you see the latest version of a site you need to clear the cache memory. This is done by doing a force refresh by pressing both Ctrl and F5 buttons simultaneously on your keyboard for windows and CMD+Shift+R for Mac. You can use "Cache-Control: no-cache" response header to disable the cache. You can contact us via our live chat support.
Apr 30, 2018 1:41 am by mook
Hi Yana, Sure , I have paid version :) https://www.kpopmap.com (This Site must have cached data. - stop the plugin.) So i have moved plugin https://shop.kpopmap.com Can you change the setted domain? Thank you.
Apr 30, 2018 5:04 pm by Yana
Hi, We can change the domain. Please contact us via live chat support to get fast response. Thank you.
May 1, 2018 12:45 pm by Yana
Hi, We have changed the domain. shop.kpopmap.com is active.