3 months ago I decided to change my monolanguage (Danish) Joomla site to a multilanguage (IT/EN)- I have used the GTranslate module for my website for some time before though.
So when I decided to go multilinggual I used the Joomla Language Module and created a Language Switcher for this.
However, everything seems fine in the back end, but in the front end I have one single problem - I have no idea where or what the problem is.
For some reason, one of my Italian pages links back to a Danish (main language) page, and I cannot see where the error is in the backend.
I asked in the Joola Forum, and was told to post my problem here, as the guy meant the problem lies with the GTranslate module - I still have it installed while I'm creating my other language pages.
I tried to disable the GTranslate module, but the problem still persisted.
The link to the mysterious page is: http://www.sfinksrejser.dk/it/escursion ... culturali/ and http://www.sfinksrejser.dk/escursioni-d ... ali/page-2
Looking forward for your reply.