I have just installed version 3.14 on a Wordpress Blog and it is not translating all the the languages I need. You can find the intallation on http://www.spanish-inland-properties.com/thesipblog/. It translates into Spanish, French and Russian but not into Dutch, Italian and Swedish.
I have checked and double checked the intallation and cannot find a reason for this.
I have reduced the number of languages to be translated as the readme notes
but cannot see how this can cause the problem.Create sitemap.txt in the root folder with the following contents. You can remove the languages you don't want to be indexed to save traffic.
Also when I am making changes on the plugin settings the changes are not being saved properly on a consistent basis.
Please can you help to resolve this problem.