Please contact us!

Popular automatic website translation tool

Re: Please contact us!

Postby Edvard » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi,

Please use this forum for your support requests.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby [email protected] » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 pm

edo888 wrote:Hi,

Please use this forum for your support requests.

Hello, I use this Forum for support but if you don't mind I cannot give you my site adress here because the site is not finished and I don't need that people goes on it until is not finished. I cannot give in public the administrator id and password I think you are joking Mr. Ananyan, it is not possible that I payed for something and I must wait more than a month when I ask for assistance. Your GT Translate is not working, is full of bugs and is the last time when I politely ask for help in private. Is not very kind not help the people when the people buys your script.
Thank you very much.
[email protected]

Postby Edvard » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 pm

I don't know how to assist you, since I don't know your situation. I don't tell to post the address publicly. Write domain.com and I'll exchange it with your address, since I know for which domain you have bought a license. The login / password details can be send by PM.
Regards,

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby Edvard » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Great!
Regards,

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby Edvard » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm not sure what you want from me. I have answered to your developer. But you didn't install the Pro version yet. Do you want an installation service or what?
Regards,

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby [email protected] » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

edo888 wrote:I'm not sure what you want from me. I have answered to your developer. But you didn't install the Pro version yet. Do you want an installation service or what?

First, I didn't know that the PRO Version is not installed...I payed for it, but I don't know what my ex developer did...Because the PRO Version was installed, you installed it first, do you remember?
Maybe my ex developer uninstalled it. Because I payed for it, please explain to my developer how to install the last version and send him all the files for installation, I don't have it anymore updated. I need that everything works. After we will see if everything is working, maybe now is not working because the PRO version is not installed. Thank you.
[email protected]

Postby Edvard » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 pm

You have the last version. Your developer need to read the readme.txt file and follow the instructions. I have resent the email with the package to your mmarra at infinitec.it.
Regards,

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby [email protected] » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 pm

edo888 wrote:You have the last version. Your developer need to read the readme.txt file and follow the instructions. I have resent the email with the package to your mmarra at infinitec.it.

We just installed the Last version you sent me but the Manually correction of the pages not works. You have the id and the passwords, my developer gave it to you, please see why is not working.
[email protected]

Postby Edvard » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Can you write more in details what you do and what happens?
Regards,

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby [email protected] » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 am

[email protected] wrote:
edo888 wrote:Can you write more in details what you do and what happens?

I just sent you a PM with all the explanations and links

I'm very sad that you ask more than a half that the PRO Version's cost in order to help s. We installed correctly everything and used Redirect like is written in the Read Me File. The product is not working! Is a shame to treat us like this, we are your clients!
At least you can answer to the questions my developer asks you.
[email protected]

Postby Edvard » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

I already installed it for you once. And if you don't know, the support is the most expensive part in the software.
Regards,

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin